View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz mubashar View Post
Before anything else, accept my heartiest congratulations on this humongous achievement.

Now the suggestion related to future prospects is that you should not do another Masters degree e.g. Sociology. Keep in mind that first earning degree in Sociology giving two or more years and then going for M.Phil is not a good choice espcially when you already have earned M.Sc Economics degree. In my opinion, you should search any university offering M.Phil in Criminology where you may get admission on the basis of your Economics degree. If it is so, it is the best choice. if not, I think, LLB and then LLM would be the degrees you should pursue.
OR you can just put your eyes over CSS exam and do it with single minded approach. Do not indulge in any other degree programme. Just do your duty properly and spare the time for CSS.
These are the ad-lib thoughts of mine. Thumbs up for you, dear!
thank you very much dear on such a nice guidance dear i was talking about getting enrolled myself from college side not regular. With the background of Economics no any university offering M.Phil in criminology specially in Sindh there isn't any university. you will strange to know that shah abdul latif university and some other universities are not offering M.Phil program even for sociology, criminology is another issue brother. Anyway i will definitely go through for CSS. thanks again my dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabad View Post
what is job work of ASI?
Dear i really don't know what is the job description of ASI if you know that for what ASI actually works then please share with me i will be thankful to you stay blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanqureshi View Post
congrats on achieving ASI post.....
thanks to you too.