View Single Post
Old Friday, December 05, 2014

Asif Khan Shinwari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer s View Post
what is your qualification bro? i heard the last candidate which was called from mansehra got round about 73 but you are telling me a different story ...bit confused
anyway best of luck bro
Dear All,
I had got 80 marks, belong to Lower Dir but was not contacted by the IMU Officials, so instead of waiting for their text/call, I went there to the office and submitted my documents. I was there at No.5 in the Dir Lower Candidates List, but they had not contacted me. They told that we have lost some numbers and thats why we are unable to contact some candidates. The best way for all those who have scored good and have not been contacted yet should visit the office and submit the documents by themselves, otherwise they would lose their opportunity. Had I not been there to the office, I too would have lost my chance. So my suggestion for all those who have not been contacted yet and the ones who have scored below them have been contacted should visit the office and submit the documents. Best way for the IMU Officials was to post the shortlisted candidates list district wise on the Health Department website, hence this panic would have not been contacted.
Total Number of seats are 150 and they would be allocated according to the number of health facilities in the district. No. of seats does not depend upon the area or population of a district.
For Dir Lower Candidates: There are total 6 seats.
One thing more: There would be an interview also, so those who have been called to submit the documents should not consider that they have been selected, rather Interview has also its weightage in the selection process. Do prepare well for the interview. Have yourself fully prepared on topics like Research, its types, questionnaires, interviews, data collection, sampling, vision and objectives of HSRRU, MDG's, No. of Health Facilities in yours respective district, Organizational structure of the health department, Monitoring, Evaluation, Types of Monitoring, How to conduct monitoring, outcomes, outputs, indicators, difference between monitoring and evaluation, M&E Methods, Report writing, types of research, primary and secondary sources of data, indicators while monitoring health facilities, Data Cleaning and Data verification, How M&E ensures quality of programmes, Microsoft Excel, suggestions for efficient and effective monitoring, Health strategy of KPK Government, MNCH, Challenges in the health sector and a bit know how of the subject in which you got the degreee.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asif Khan Shinwari For This Useful Post:
Coy Biotechnologist (Friday, December 05, 2014), jan jawad (Friday, December 05, 2014), Naveed Mohmand (Friday, December 05, 2014), princeling (Friday, December 05, 2014), zulfi (Friday, December 05, 2014)