View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 11, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Really tough questions

Did you get to talk to other candidates today who went through their final interview? If yes how was their interview? Is the panel asking similar tough questions?

How many members were there in the Panel? And how was their attitude, friendly or otherwise?
I appeared last week. I was waiting for others to post their experience so that I may skip mine. :p But a couple of our friends were complaining about the candidates who appeared in interview and didn't share their experience, therefore I shared my experience.

There were 04 members. Their attitude was friendly esp the Chairman. Since they do not allow anybody to mingle with the candidates waiting for interview therefore I wasn't able to talk to those guys who went through the interview before me. But I have heard from some guys that they have asked questions related to world war-I and II from candidates who have not opted for IR or History subjects. Questions related to Islamic history were not new except that of Salah ud din Ayyubi.
One question related to 2011 amendments in FCR was also asked. Since I am from FATA that's why they asked this question.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
abby (Thursday, December 11, 2014), abdurraufkhalid (Thursday, December 11, 2014), Dorian Gray (Thursday, December 11, 2014)