View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 11, 2014

rover_commando is on a distinguished road
Default Foreign qualification will be preferred

Pakistan came into being on 14th August 1947 (67 years, 03 months and 27 days ago), but unfortunately we are still in a state of slavery.
Career planning is sensitive issue for all, everybody is struggling for perfection. While going through newspapers, on job vacancy advertisements I usually notice "Foreign qualification will be preferred" written on most of the advertisements.
Once I appeared in an interview. As the interview was for a BS-19 position, the Secretary himself headed that and in the during he told me that the other competitor is UK qualified, while I am a simple Pakistani and with having my entire academics from Pakistan I am no match with him.
In reply I informed them that:
. Even after 67 years of independence, we are still slaves of Englishmen and we are still doubtful about our educational institutions that they can even produce literate!
. In Europe and America there are chips, whoever goes there, they fit a chip in his brain and the person becomes a great leader.
. A person who has been in UK for a 2 year degree program, we consider him more qualified than those of local institutions, it means those who are throughout qualified from UK are superior to those of 2 years. So why are we waiting? We should immediately call back English to rule this country as we are totally crap.
. So lets start from President, Prime Minister, Minister and then according to my knowledge Mr. Secretary you are also not foreign qualified so lets appoint a foreign qualified Secretary.
================================================== =
I never took my rejection on heart, but just thought that at least Mr. Secretary will not ask the same to another person again.