View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 11, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad jan View Post
What is your S.No in the qualified candidates list and are they calling candidates according to S.No?
My Serial No is 171 and yes they are calling candidates according to serial No. I was last candidate on 3rd December, so you can calculate the serial Nos for next day and so on.(10 on Mon to Thu and 06 on Fri) But they will take a break from 21st Dec to 30th Dec, which might be a bad news for you people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdurraufkhalid View Post
I second you and by sharing their experience they will not let others take their seat, reserved for them with ALmighty Allah.(being muslims that is our Emaan)
I agree with you brother. In my case the reason is not that one which you have mentioned. I was busy due to cultural exchange scholarship test and my job.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
abdurraufkhalid (Sunday, December 14, 2014)