View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 11, 2014

irfanmarwat is on a distinguished road

AOA everyone. I appeared on 1st december and was the last among the 10 aspirants. The panel consist of 10 with the chairman 1 among them. The environment inside is very friendly and I think no 1 will lose confidence inshallah. I think I must share my interview as an aid to other candidates. I'd share what i remember. I was asked almost each and every thing balochistan which seems awkward in my case but it could be justified as well as I was travelling to KPK back from balochistan.
first, I was asked to introduce myself which I did. Then, the chairman asked me about my optionals which were geography, journalism, sociology and arabic. Then, I was asked to define yellow journalism, then was asked that how to control it in pakistan. Then I was handed over to the 2nd member who asked me about Reqodiq gold reserves and its current situation and also asked difference between society and community which I answered well. Then the third member n a molvi sahab, for which I was sure, would ask me about islamiat but he didn't. He switched on to economy instead. Pakistan's forex, external and internal debt, balochistan problems, afghanistan current situation. At last the fourth member asked me NFC, balochistan's share in nfc. these were the questions which I think I remember 90 %.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irfanmarwat For This Useful Post:
abby (Saturday, December 13, 2014), abdurraufkhalid (Sunday, December 14, 2014), hakeem ali (Sunday, December 14, 2014), The Manager (Monday, January 12, 2015)