View Single Post
Old Friday, December 12, 2014

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

Another point if you note that most of the jobs advertised through these so-called public service commissions is that the jobs offered are of highly technical nature, jobs requiring "general" capabilities and "general" education background aren't offered to "general" public, but most likely are offered to nephews, in-laws, sons, daughters and the like. However, being from Sindh Urban, I salute the Government of Punjab and its chief minister for offering jobs of such nature to public. I salute it! Politicians disgust me whoever they are, they may rot in hell, but that Chief Minister of Punjab deserves one credit for offering countless number of jobs to the people of Punjab through NTS, unfairness maybe followed afterwards, I do not know, but my heart salutes him when, every other day, I see jobs offered to the people of Punjab by its government. What happened with the jobs advertised by Competition Commission of Pakistan crossed even all bounds of opacity! Nobody knows who got the jobs, when, where and how. Why did they even bother with the advertisement, I wonder?