View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 14, 2014

GandalftheWhite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srasool View Post
Hello and Assalam o Alaikum,
I need guidance from someone experienced here, if anyone could help i will really appreciate it.
Can anyone tell me what is the career path for an OG-1 officer? Does OG-1 officer get more salary and benefits gradually?
As an ACCA finalist, is this a good job to do?
Why SBP never tells the available seats nor they mention the actual skills required by the graduate? Do they have plenty of job or they are simply making people fool and earning money through test fees?
As an ACCA finalist should i opt for the post or i must consider other options to pursue?
I need serious replies.
Thanks a lot.
1) SBP and BSC induction programmes for OG-I and OG-II can be likened to similar MTO programmes at other big organizations. Capable one continue to grow in their careers and they watch their responsibilities widen. Some of OG-I's and IIs so inducted, may well one day become Directors or Executive Directors or even Governor of this prestigious organization. You need not worry about your career path if you're selected in SBP. Its going to be very lucrative. Rest assured.

Ofcourse, as OG-I's progress in their careers and time passes, their salaries continue to rise. Benefits are attached with specific grades. For e.g. they may be entitled to a bank maintained car when they are promoted to OG-5+ levels.

2) See my previous comments. I had just answered a similar question. Understand the nature of work and decide for yourself if this is the kind of work you want to do.

3) The bank doesn't mention number of vacancies as a rule. It doesn't want to bind itself, by quoting a higher number of vacancies, should most of candidates turnout to be below par. Nor does it want to have to give up highly capable candidates, by quoting lower number of vacancies. A balance has to be struck. And yes, by the way, whatever fee you deposit with NTS, SBP doesn't get a dime out of it! SBP has no need to.

I hope I have catered to your queries. Best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANA BILAL AHMAD View Post
alright mates then here are the the questions asked in GK portion of the test...
when crowding out effect occurs???
which one is not a barrier for economic growth???
pasco stands for????
agri economy of pakistan???subsistence farming or commercialized farming????
tax reform program???
minimum reserve ratio???
untied loans?????
staple food crop???
how to measure changes in standard of living????
total national consumption??
poverty is result of what???
economic indicators to measure foreign currency????
which approach supports status quo???
apex regulator of insurance sector???
contractual saving institute??
conversion of black money in to white???
monetary base is???
major share in pakistan's exports???
federal tax revenue major source????
1 question from recent economic reforms???
Nice effort but you should have also shared choices. Anyways, my best guesses as I understand your questions are:

1- Crowding out occurs when government must finance its expenditure with taxes and/or with deficit spending, leaving businesses with less money to finance their own expenditures. That's crowding out.

3- Not sure, but did you have this option there: "Pakistan Agricultural Storage & Services Corporation". It was it maybe. Please confirm if that's it.

6- 5%. On daily circulation it's 3%.

8- Wheat

9- So many measures are there but I think the most popular is change in real GDP per person.

10- 92-93% of GDP

12- Exchange rate

14- SECP

18- Textiles

19- Indirect taxs (GST etc)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GandalftheWhite For This Useful Post:
JimmyKhanz (Thursday, December 03, 2015), Srasool (Sunday, December 14, 2014)