View Single Post
Old Monday, December 15, 2014

soveen is on a distinguished road
Default my interview

AOA everyone. I am giving here my interview's details. my turn came at no:9
Interview panel contained four members. They maintain cool environment and give space to think about the answer. So, all remaining candidates, do not worry. At first they discussed few things about my documents. Then started formal interview. Ist person: basics of Islam. Define unity of God. Elaborate Toheed Bis Sifat,its examples.Concept of unipolar. Who is Competent. What is globalization. Factors which makes the world global village. 2nd person: How many times word Allah is used in Qur'an? How many times word Rub is used in Qur'an . Meanings of "Allah" and "Rub". What do you know about the term K.G. From where this system has been taken 3rd person: Asked few questions about my area. then, about Muslims in North Africa.Karl Marks and Roseau's philosophies. 4th person asked about Causes of Separation of East Pakistan and whether we have learn t any lesson from it. again Ist person asked about my vies on new provinces. What the people want who held Dharna. It should be favored or not. Last, I must say that they are good people, co operative and have a lot of knowledge which they share with candidates too. Plz Do pray for me .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soveen For This Useful Post:
abby (Monday, December 15, 2014), abdurraufkhalid (Tuesday, December 23, 2014), Waqas77 (Saturday, January 03, 2015), Young Hafiz (Monday, December 15, 2014)