View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Banned

abidusman is an unknown quantity at this point

dear dua,
i must be thankfull for your small mercies for not having been utterly offended at my post which could be very outregious to many a people and after posting it it occured to me that i should not have posted it in first place but i did instead. ok, dua, your bracketings are too intricative to be worked out in true perspective at one sitting. sub corrupt hain ,, aap ne bilkul theek kaha.laiken yeh baat aap ko buhat burri lage gi,, that most of political class in this country is simmering cauldron of greedy merciless acquisitive predators , and murderous hoodlooms who can go to any extent to practice their cult of loot and plunder and make this nation of hundered of millions thunderstruck gullibles a mere fuel and cannon fodder to their mass industry of ,,< suck blood-first> and then <give rehotrical succour-later> as if one group of leeches has done their carnival and now is the time for another to hold a gold pot at the end of the seasonal rainbow to start his turn anew.this circles goes on with intervals, so that one camp be annointed one after another.miltary under musharaf has merely coopt this trajectry rather than breaking it which is equally shamefull.jahan tak apke un arguments ka talaq hai ke benazir aur asif zardari pe koi ilzam saabit na ho saka in the court of law.janab in pe kabhi koi ilzam saabit naa hoo gaa, pori civil bureaucracy or takriban judiciary bhee in ke disposal pe hooti hai aur ye har kam proper channel se karte hain, aap ne benazir& ppp kaa nam lia aur un ki safian paish kee,main agar kisi aik sayasi dakon ki kahania khoolonga tu ye tamam discourse ko barbad kar de ga

if you are willig to get at the truth and also to get me apreciate the truth, as i may a well have gone overboard but i have my own most rational convictions . han shaid aap se kuch seekh sakoon ya shaid aap ko mujh se seekhne ki zaroorat hoo. doonon main se kuch bhi hoosakta hai.

Last edited by Zirwaan Khan; Tuesday, January 08, 2008 at 06:42 PM.