View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 20, 2014

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

@all traumatized users of this thread

The moderator meant stop bashing one another. He didn't mean there should never be any discussion again.

MoD takes a lot of time in selection process- means we have many more months to pass. So let's not stop our discussion and communication.

I have been to MoD interview and the CSS interview with 1 week gap and I think MoD's was much more demanding. They will put you in testing situations, question you, counter question you. They are polite, they are harsh, they are annoyed- all in a jiffy; that was some experience.

When I entered the room my first thought was, is it an interview or a ceremony going on here? All I could see was two long rows of panel members, then I saw a very far far away sitting panel chairperson.

The member about whom we were discussing in the interview thread, who was being unreasonable in almost all interviews, playing the bad guy role. He asked me something, I started by saying ' in my childhood..' he interrupted saying- 'I have no interest in your childhood' . And I was like - you are going all the way to annoy me, ain't you?