View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Raja4u is on a distinguished road

@ Ashfaq_dir
Dear as for as essay for terrorism is concerned, the smae rules will be applied for Terrorism Essay like
first you will have to start your essay with a quite interesting quote, saying, or anything you want to attarct the reader, then introduce Terrrorism, what Terrorism is ? Then you should go ahead with the currenct problems regarding Terrorism, point out some major problems of USA, Pakistan, Israel and other related like 9/11, Usama bin Laden, Al-Qaueda or Baituallah Mehsud, put the condition of our own country, the problems which we face of terrorism specially in Swat, North, west Waziristan and specially tribal areas, then you should suggest the main causes for terrorism , remedies and measures to stop terrorism in the country, and finally you should conclude the whole essay by giving a small conclusion.
by the way, this is quite big essay , if given in examination can be easily solved.
if you have any other confusion or you think i have commited any mistake, then plz guide me , and Dear my name is Also Ashfaq!
wish you best of luck.