View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 21, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS KPK 2013

Rehman is on a distinguished road

My interview experience (17-12-2014)

My optionals : Islamic History, Muslim Law, Sociology, Journalism and Pashto.
I have done B.sc chemical engineering from UET lahore.

I reached psc office late due to traffic jam, but interviewrs were also late. we were asked to sit in a waiting room and our documents were checked. we were served tea also. there were 10 candidates to be interviewed on that day. my turn came on number seven.The questions i was asked are:

1. Introduce yourself?
2. what is your native town famous for?
3. why do you want to join provincial civil services?
4. Tell me about the background of battle of DITCH, Also tell me the main events that took place during that battle, the strength of muslim army, the strength of Makkan army??
5. there were three classfellows who had a longlasting impact on islamic history namely Umar Khiyyam, Hassan bin Sabah, Nizam ul mulk, what do you know about them?
6.what is greenhouse effect?
7. what is global warming?
8. which FIQA is followed in Pakistan?? why so??
9. what do you know about Ahle-Hadees??
10. A section of pakistani society is sceptical about Malala yousafzai ???? what are your views??
11.In 1940s the muslim nation was facing identity crisis , what do you know about it?
12. Quaid azam first joined Indian national congress, then he joined muslim league, due to his role in lucknow pact he was given the title of ambassador of hindu muslim unity....but suddenly in 1940 he demanded Pakistan, why so???
13. what are your views about islam and culture?
14. what is GDP? what is GDP of pakistan ? are services included in budget?
15. what is the budget of pakistan?

this is what i remember right now. there were six members in the panel sitting in U-shape. chairman greeted me with a warm shake hand. he was very kind . the interview took almost 25 minutes. my interview went well i skipped two questions. friends please pray for me.

I wish all of u the very best of your lucks.
abby (Sunday, December 21, 2014), abdurraufkhalid (Tuesday, December 23, 2014), ADIL KHESHGI (Tuesday, December 23, 2014), Dorian Gray (Sunday, December 21, 2014), Waqas77 (Saturday, January 03, 2015), Young Hafiz (Wednesday, December 31, 2014)