View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 21, 2014

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default CCE Screening Test (Guess paper) Solve it

Dear all,

I was waiting for any senior aspirant who can post expected questions for CCE 2014 screening, kindly add questions and answer to below questions for quick study and guide for other new aspirants.

1. Change in or current heads of International Organizations.

2. Head Quarters of known organizations and few important capital cities

3. Heads of states (change in few countries i.e. France, Afghanistan, India, China etc)

4. Recent books if any

5. Sport trophies, Pakistan achievement i.e. hockey, boxing, swimming, mountaineers, cricket update

6. Islamiat questions two to three.

7. Sindh cabinet (Ministers and portfolios)

8. Federal cabinet, speaker, senate chairman, leader of the house, opposition leader, public accounts, Supereme court bar president, CJ (Ministers & State Ministers)

9. All governors and CMs

10. Sindh projects (All dams and names of lakes)

11. All talukas of Sindh and total districts

12. Thar crises ?

13. GSP Status, EU, UN, and Ambassadors to US/UK/India/Afghan and other known countries, Ukrain leadership

14. P5+1 status of Iran Geneva deal and country names, people

15. Nato/US/Aisaf commanders

Further you guys add and answer to above questions in series, no time for question and answer session as test is within 7 days, so just post knowledge and no arguments please.

Regards,
Asad Ali Jogi (Friday, December 26, 2014), kaneezfatimasahar (Sunday, December 21, 2014)