View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Asghar View Post
To all those who think that the test was illegal, brothers what if you have cleared it ? will you say the same ? i would like to meet the one who has cleared the test and calling it illegal ? is there anyone ? might be No. You have opted to be a part of this process which you now call illegal. If the test was illegal then why you appeared in it and made yourself a part of illegal process. Dual standards ? we as a nation have lost our dignity and honor.

Calling it illegal is injustice with those who have cleared it whether on their knowledge or on tukka base. Good luck to those who are appearing in the CCE Exam.

P.S. i did`nt qualify the test.
Truth is Truth, passing or failing test has nothing to do with it's logic & legitimacy. And why are some of candidates feeling insecure even after passing the test? are they afraid that majority with 40% passed can put them into trouble and they might face tougher competition? they passed it they should be preparing for their next level instead of jumping into these arguments whether it's right or wrong, let the aggrieved parties deal with it. You guys have no right to be judges for its fate. The aggrieved students are asking for justice, so let it go. If majority of the candidates think that this screening test has been misused then let them fight their case. who are you few guys telling the majority that they are desperate and all, you failed you are happy, that's good for you, I'm happy for you as well, but stop playing with the sentiments of the majority, you failed and still happy, i salute your high standing you are the person of courage & integrity, now you take some rest. Your probity doesn't give legal cover to such illegal n illogical test.