View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mohammad Asghar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guddu View Post
Truth is Truth, passing or failing test has nothing to do with it's logic & legitimacy. And why are some of candidates feeling insecure even after passing the test? are they afraid that majority with 40% passed can put them into trouble and they might face tougher competition? they passed it they should be preparing for their next level instead of jumping into these arguments whether it's right or wrong, let the aggrieved parties deal with it. You guys have no right to be judges for its fate. The aggrieved students are asking for justice, so let it go. If majority of the candidates think that this screening test has been misused then let them fight their case. who are you few guys telling the majority that they are desperate and all, you failed you are happy, that's good for you, I'm happy for you as well, but stop playing with the sentiments of the majority, you failed and still happy, i salute your high standing you are the person of courage & integrity, now you take some rest. Your probity doesn't give legal cover to such illegal n illogical test.
Brother, i did`nt mean to harm your feelings, i was solely representing my view. i cant stop anyone from fighting their case. whether i take rest or keep my self away from crying is up to me, Go ahead if you understand that the test was unjustified. "who are you few guys" this is aggressive, isnt it ? you must remember there are always few among thousands who met with success. only few hundreds of candidates will qualify the final CCE exams out of thousands. The aggrieved students will remain in majority every time and why do you want to make 40% criteria? why not 33% or 10% even ? those who scored less than 40% will not be aggrieved then? i would like to know your score, might be 40% to 50% ? We are so biased ? aren`t we? Good luck to you too
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohammad Asghar For This Useful Post:
pureapak (Tuesday, December 30, 2014)