View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 30, 2014

flyer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail38 View Post
All guys are fighting with each other, let me to be a part of this quarrel,
Firstly i have qualified with 51 marks, iam css aspirant and have been preparing for 3 years . the commission has played an innovative role since the chairman agha sb took charge, he is the first guy who refuses political pressure even for the posts of grade 09, secondly there was an appreciatable arrangements for conducting test of 24000 aspirants, to err is human, they have already clarified today that the key will be ratified. now my question is that those who are blaming the qualifiers as tukka experts or luckier ones if they wouldnt pass even after amending the 5-6 questions what will they do
?? will they curse themselves??
my best wishes for them who secured 45+ marks God may help them to get a chance for next phase of exam. Even after ratification in the key i surely say I and other guys securing 50-52 marks wouldnt be in qualifiers anymore..
After all hats off to SPSC...
Bhai sahab you are right but what about 16 wrong questions in the paper? How will they put the new options in commenced qeustion paper? Jab sawal e ghalat hain to key kya karegi mittha? Woh to bad ki baat hay, ye paper e ghalat he it should be recommenced. We have prepared documentation, little work is to be done, Agha khan kya karega jab paper me ghalat questions he, after all he is also responsible for the all things which are happned but we won't forgive and will present them in front of court. We will punish them in accordance with law.

Last edited by flyer; Tuesday, December 30, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to flyer For This Useful Post:
ishfaque (Wednesday, December 31, 2014)