View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 31, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonkhan View Post
What actually drives me towards CSS is not its charm but its immediate role in Government's policy. I have a profuse desire to serve my nation with full sincerity and do something extraordinary. As a matter of fact , I have been inspired by many PSPs and most of them were from my city. Even so , one of the PSP( Malik Saad Shaheed) was my classmate's father. Such personal interaction and the ideals by which they lived coupled with the problems I faced and still face have heavily influenced me. It's just that I tend to think that being a PSP I can be more of service than being a scientist.
Fact is that. When we face the practical life situations, we tend to lose our hopes.
Patriotism, Serving nation selflessly...These are good things. But remember one thing, this "Money is everything" situation will haunt you throughout your life. In your career , you will see a "Matric Fail" rich business tycoon, will remove you from your post, with only one phone call. Or you will be transferred daily from your city. Moving city to city daily with your luggages will drive you a point of saturation. You will feel, despite of changing something, you are just changing your cities and the system is in the same position you left it 30 years prior to your joining.
I am not making you hopeless, but I am telling you a "possibility" and truth faced by every one here in our countries.

You have to consider everything in your upcoming life i.e Patriotism, Passion,as well Your personal financial life. Never try to escape this thing in your plans or what we say "Tadbeer".
Consider everything then decide.Because these are such things when it's likely that all your emotions will get faded with time.
Finally

فَإِذَا عَزَمْتَ فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ

" Then, when thou hast Taken a decision put thy trust in Allah"