View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no. 4793

sikandarbozdar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASHKEEL View Post
When we make mistakes then everything appears wrong to us..
Undisputedly MRI works on Electro magnetic radiations.

Largest galaxy in the universe, means in our universe. Is

spiral galaxy which is five times bigger than milky way.

Constitution of 1935 was federal in nature, but its most distinctive feature was provincial autonomy.
And its federal part never went into operation.

Sharia Bill amendment Is 9th, but in questions there was no option for 9th. And there were 6th, 8th, 11th and 12th. An in general knowledge books. It is 11th. If you had studied go books, you would have attempted 11th. And it would have been considered right. Since you might have attempted 6th or 8th, unfortunately it went wrong.

Bother yourself to pick up Advanced learners Oxford dictionary and see difference between Seismograph and Richter scale. Seismograph is used to for detecting and recording earthquakes whereas Richter scale is used for measuring intensity of earthquakes.

I have studied 7 to 8 books of Indo pak history, Affairs of East India company went into British control in Pitts Act, and not Regulating act. And in 1558 East India company was completely abolished. So please don't mingle the facts.

Democratic party was created by Thomas Jefferson. It is clearly written in hundreds of GK books.

Pakistan recently join? Of course it joined hundreds but which one among following.as per common sense then It is SCO.

Water is universal solvent for Bio chemical reactions. Google it.

An aerated glass bottle taken out of refrigerator breaks due to exposure to extremely hot outside temperature. No rocket science very easy question.

Well, I appreciate your attempt to portray all questions as invalid. Please do me a favor, pick Oxford dictionary and check the meaning of word INVALID Before using it so frequently. Anyways, Good luck with your efforts to sabotage this whole process of the screening test.
@Mr. Tashkeel
When ignorance is prevalent in masses, such replies are more than expected.
Hold your breath, I love myth busting.

1. MRI works on EM waves, the questions was color Doppler MRI, there is no such thing as color Doppler MRI, you may research a bit, ignorance is not an excuse.

2. Largest galaxy in universe means our universe, should I laugh at you? Kindly name a few universes other than ours, I already wrote largest galaxy in the known universe is IC 1101 and its an elliptical galaxy, so both spiral and milky way are wrong because milky way is a spiral galaxy
3. Sharia bill was 9th and 15th amendments I already told you, so go study books and research applies to you. If you have studied anything wrong in a book, it does not make it fact only because it was in a book. All of us know how much mistakes are there in GK books for css, I would quote a classic example of collective ignorance of masses.
4. Affairs of East India Company and crown
You read a thousand books, it does not change facts, had you read my reply carefully, you would have not come up with such answers, it was govt of India act 1858, why? Because of 1857 war of independence, Pitts India act also gave ultimate authority to crown in matters of east India company by establishing a board of control, you might need reading the actual text of these acts rather than a one line answer or merely mcqs in so called GK books.
5. Democratic party and Thomas Jefferson
Kindly quote the year when democratic party was founded and its first president, and read my earlier reply carefully, again don't quote your GK books, you are free to research.
6. SCO and Pakistan, you make sense in this comment, hatts off
7. Water as universal solvent
I assume you may have relied on just one side of multiple properties of water, solution is product of a physical reaction, a 5th grader can answer this, so physical, chemical and bio chemical, all are right.
8. Aerated glass breaking
Glass always breaks due to stress produced by uneven thermal expansion, when one of its sides is exposed to higher temperatures. Kindly mention one option that mentions due hotness of outside of glass, not a single option is right.

Now let me bust a few well known myths

1. Sui the hottest place in Pakistan
Kindly give some empirical evidence of MET department on this
2. Pakistan got independence on August 14
Kindly give some evidence
It is strange that both India and Pakistan got independence as mentioned in June 3rd plan
Now if you divide a cake in two pieces, one piece on 14th and other on 15th August
June 3,plan clearly says both India and Pakistan would be independent on August 15

Regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sikandarbozdar For This Useful Post:
Asad Ali Jogi (Wednesday, December 31, 2014), bliss (Wednesday, December 31, 2014), flyer (Wednesday, December 31, 2014)