View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Jamshed2 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up All set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamshed2 View Post
I would like to invite candidates of CCE-2013 to a protest rally to be held in Hyderabad on Thursday(1-Jan-2015). It is against the malpractices of SPSC in the screening test of CCE-2013. The protest will be broadcast live on a couple of news channels. Some of the candidates/participants among the organizers will also be given a chance by the media persons to air their grievances on camera. The rally will start its movement from Model School Hyderabad and will end it at Hyderabad Press Club. Further details of the event are as follows:

Date and time: 1st January 2015 at 2pm.

Lead by: Jamshed, Sharjeel and Fareed.

For contact details of the organizers visit my profile

It is requested that everyone should try to attend this rally to play his/her part in this little effort for the betterment of the system.
Thanks.
I would like to inform everyone that all the arrangements have been made by our team for tomorrow’s protest march. We are all set.

Moreover, we have decided not to chant slogans in our protest march. We will protest in a peaceful manner holding placards in our hands which will tell our demands. We have also prepared a speech which our leader will say on camera. So, it will be a planned protest march.

I request everyone to participate in the protest. We are hopeful of a positive change.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamshed2 For This Useful Post:
flyer (Wednesday, December 31, 2014)