View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 01, 2015

TASHKEEL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikandarbozdar View Post
@Mr. Tashkeel
When ignorance is prevalent in masses, such replies are more than expected.
Hold your breath, I love myth busting.

1. MRI works on EM waves, the questions was color Doppler MRI, there is no such thing as color Doppler MRI, you may research a bit, ignorance is not an excuse.

2. Largest galaxy in universe means our universe, should I laugh at you? Kindly name a few universes other than ours, I already wrote largest galaxy in the known universe is IC 1101 and its an elliptical galaxy, so both spiral and milky way are wrong because milky way is a spiral galaxy
3. Sharia bill was 9th and 15th amendments I already told you, so go study books and research applies to you. If you have studied anything wrong in a book, it does not make it fact only because it was in a book. All of us know how much mistakes are there in GK books for css, I would quote a classic example of collective ignorance of masses.
4. Affairs of East India Company and crown
You read a thousand books, it does not change facts, had you read my reply carefully, you would have not come up with such answers, it was govt of India act 1858, why? Because of 1857 war of independence, Pitts India act also gave ultimate authority to crown in matters of east India company by establishing a board of control, you might need reading the actual text of these acts rather than a one line answer or merely mcqs in so called GK books.
5. Democratic party and Thomas Jefferson
Kindly quote the year when democratic party was founded and its first president, and read my earlier reply carefully, again don't quote your GK books, you are free to research.
6. SCO and Pakistan, you make sense in this comment, hatts off
7. Water as universal solvent
I assume you may have relied on just one side of multiple properties of water, solution is product of a physical reaction, a 5th grader can answer this, so physical, chemical and bio chemical, all are right.
8. Aerated glass breaking
Glass always breaks due to stress produced by uneven thermal expansion, when one of its sides is exposed to higher temperatures. Kindly mention one option that mentions due hotness of outside of glass, not a single option is right.

Now let me bust a few well known myths

1. Sui the hottest place in Pakistan
Kindly give some empirical evidence of MET department on this
2. Pakistan got independence on August 14
Kindly give some evidence
It is strange that both India and Pakistan got independence as mentioned in June 3rd plan
Now if you divide a cake in two pieces, one piece on 14th and other on 15th August
June 3,plan clearly says both India and Pakistan would be independent on August 15

Regards

Yes very rightly narrated. Ignorance is prevalent in the masses and it is also reigning supreme on this forum and it is as clear as a broad day light.

53. The affairs of East India Company came in the hands of the British Crown under?
A. Pitt's India Act, B. Cabinet Mission Plan C. Regulating Act D. Govt of India Act..

Now you are highly confused about the answer and don't know the correct answer this is why this question is invalid, isn't it? And you even don't know the meaning of word INVALID.

But Alhamudulilah I have studied 7 books of the Indo-Pak history. And I have sufficient knowledge about the history and know the history better than you. You can not compete with me in this subject even if you study it for the whole year.
Do you really know what is Regulating Act, Pitt's Act, and Government of India Act?
If you had the least knowledge and studied a single book, you wouldn't have raised this point. You are just shotting arrows in the dark without knowing actual facts. Instead of beating about the bush, take 5 minutes and trouble yourself to study these facts.
Regulating Act 1773 first gave East India Company's affairs in British Control, but it was riddled with flaws. Then Pitt's Act 1784 was enacted and promulgated which gave absolute control of the East India Company's affairs to the British Crown... And later After the war of independence 1857, the Government of India Act, completely abolished the East India Company. This was the Government of India Act 1858.. Which brought company to its end. Earlier in 1773 and 1784 Acts the control of the affairs of the East India Company was transferred to the British Crown. But after 1857, it was no issue of control of the affairs of the company because this time it was completely abolished. And now above question is when affairs of the East India Company come into the hands of the British Crown, it was in Pitt's Act. Because in Regulating Act the British Crown had nominal powers of the East India Company, but Pitt's Act 1784 gave absolute control of the affairs to the British Crown.
Now I hope you must have understood the point. And if still you are adamant to your point, then there is no remedy to IGNORANCE and K. Ali and I.H Qureshi might have made mistakes in their books and you might have the most authentic book written by Queen Elizabeth.
Then you are right, I am wrong. I surrender. Our approach is up to GK books which are wrongly written, but you might have your own library bigger than the Congress library of USA. I have a crony friend who knows nothing before the exams but knows everything after the tests. Same case I see here.
Now I don't have that much time to debate on every petty point.
But I honestly appreciate your skills in portraying right things as wrong and in this certainly I can not compete with you. I withdraw.
Go ahead in exams with your vast informations and facts, it will bring your the highest marks.

Take Care.
alisikander (Thursday, January 01, 2015), altaf Hussainen (Friday, January 02, 2015)