View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 01, 2015

GandalftheWhite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramizjcb View Post
Any one who has received result sheet from NTS by post
Result sheets may not be sent by NTS. Take a printout and mail it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishfaq qaisrani View Post
I got 71 marks from multan, 30 english, 26 math and 15 gk, luckily passed gk portion, now as i am an employee og3 of a bank since last 3 years, should i mention that in my interview? And the other big problem for me is that my bank ensures 2 month notice period before giving release letter, What will happen? Will SBP wait? Or will my bank understand my situation? Or should i resign early but in this case what if i dont get selected? Please help me especially employees of SBP, i am looking forward to your guidance
Yes, you should mention prior experience as that will be counted as plus point for you. As for your other query, you should not resign from your current job UNTIL you have been informed by SBP BSC that you have been selected. Hold on to your existing job till then. Once you have received selection letter from SBP, immediately fulfill all requirements mentioned therein and submit your resignation letter to your present employer. Management of SBP is usually very accommodating in such situations. Keep them in loop all along.
The Following User Says Thank You to GandalftheWhite For This Useful Post:
ishfaq qaisrani (Thursday, January 01, 2015)