View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 01, 2015

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanveersaeed View Post
brothers before creating mess first of all see the options sequence.this is question number 27 from paper type "B". the correct sequence is " a.current b.grid. c.power d.supply", so accordingly D would be the right answer which u are also guessing in that very post. ye janab flyer to pata nai kahan se 18 mistakes dhoondhke laye hn zara ye 18 questions hamen bhi to btaen with correct answers(which u deemed right).spelling ki mistake bhi hai to janab kahrahe hn sawal galat/invalid hai. flyer ne to bger parhay shosha chordya k ye galat sawal h.ohh bhai apki sequence kharab h.answer ki m iska jawab D hi h "supply". aur IMRANTM sahab to kahrahe hn grid sahi h.apki to marks hi 37 hn ap kis chez pe rorahe hn?? chairman change karo 15 marks extra dedo isnt it a childish behaviour?? fpsc m itne nakhray karte ho aap log? 2013 ki css k journalism k paper m mere 18 mcqs correct the phr b 33 marks ayi meri?? bht sare to fail hue jo journalism m mphill karke bethe the? 2013 ki hi css m british history part 2 m mujhe ek sawal bhi nai araha tha pareshan tha likhu kya.literally ek sawal bhi nai phr bhi usme 55 marks ayi jo part 1 se bhi zyda thi aur part one ka pura ka pura paper mjhe araha tha all 7 questions.

so stop crying you all.exams are cocktail of luck and hardword.accept your failure with grace rather than raising finger on chairman like him who is most unbiased in spsc history i suppose.however,i also demand rectification of answer keys if 1 or 2 are wrong.

Brother thanks for the correction but you got it in the wrong context. We are not creating mess here; someone asked that what is the answer, so regardless of the sequence i just tried to answer the question, it had nothing to do with the sequence. i just filled the blank with answer, which according to me could be the correct one and i also wrote "someone please correct me" means if I am wrong with the answer n not with the sequence and if you read my post correctly there is nowhere any number given. just the choices so that we know which choice may possibly be correct n fit. Hope you understand now.

And the rest of the mess which you posted was really unsolicited. So please be careful next time.