View Single Post
Old Friday, January 02, 2015

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

What i have noticed here is that our forum mates are split into lobbies or individuals, everyone is trying to debase other. For God's sake i request all the forum members to be unite, those who have passed should have no problem even if the passing criteria is 40% they would still be considered pass and if some extra marks are given their marks will increase too, and let's give everyone a level playing field. Unnecessary criticism is out of thought. The people who passed they can contribute more towards getting their other fellow's rights. They have more responsibility because they have passed and they should show big heart. so all this fight and quarrel makes no sense to me at least.

Therefore, all honorable members of this prestigious forum are requested to support each other not to debase or degrade each other. Person with an edge has more social responsibility than those who are deprived. I hope my request would be given some honor by all the members.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guddu For This Useful Post:
alisikander (Friday, January 02, 2015), faraz99 (Tuesday, January 06, 2015), flyer (Friday, January 02, 2015)