View Single Post
Old Friday, January 02, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
Please shed light on men exploitation, and feminine stereotypes
Well. All men who are not stereotypes get exploited by every type of females.

Female stereotypes to my view, are of three types
1. Reactionary
2. Struggling Neo-Modernists
3. Religious

Reactionary are those who have developed courage due to experience and exposure to tyrannies by societies in general and "Male stereotypes" specifically. Exposure could be of herself,through education or experience of other ladies.
Reaction could be due to economic stress she faced in her life.
Such type of girl, if wears jeans, a boy mocks,whistles,abuse, she never gets infuriated as she have a strong believe in what she is doing, she just ignores and forget. She seldom succumb to any changes. She is positive in her "character" usually.
Such girls usually think their men counter parts as some competitors, and if some unfortunate "simplistic" man fell a prey to her, his life becomes "hell".
Example is Asma Jahangeer.

Struggling Neo-Modernists are those who tend to develop this spirit of modernism in them forcibly. She is a product of sudden exposure to modernism or "inferiority complex". It can be a result of previous incomplete religious knowledge or backward background.
This sudden exposure fills her with "negativities" mostly. She concentrates on mere outlooks and outcomes of modernity and don't know the true roots.
Such type of woman makes the life even more pathetic. Her paradigms keep on shifting daily. She often succumbs to changing world. Example is our actresses.
Religious
Such type is scarce in Pakistan. They fail to influence the men lives much.
Usually lead a successful and happy life due to tolerance.

Quote:
As far as my view on women emancipation is concerned, i believe its a two way problem. Women bring up their daughters to be able to obey, and their boys to be able to make others obey. Then women themselves idolize their men to the extent that their interpretation of whole world and religion and society all seems borrowed from their husbands. economic dependency is another reason.
Economic dependency is a right of woman, but she is ignorant in this regard.
Well, all this is a requirement of patriarchal system and will fade on fading of this system as well.

Quote:
Freedom required by woman is no different from man, just like man sshe must be able to walk, talk, shop and earn freely. She must be dealt with honesty, just like a man must. No one must impose his/her views on her. and she must know that she can have her own view on everything. After that if she covers herself or dont, or stay at home or earn for his family will be her own matter and men will also be freed from the blames. Yes parental or a partner's guidance must also be in parallel. but it must be guidance not manipulatory tactics.
This is not true completely that men are free.
Ask men they will tell you that take this freedom of walk, talk , shop and earn and let us sit in homes to watch movies and eat.
Freedom of men is tied to the responsibilities they have.
Yes, imposition is futile now a days.Guidance is enough.
To be a true imitating modern European society you have to forget the things like honesty.

One thing is very important to mention. Those who idealize Modern European shattered Family system should remember one thing. Everybody knows through history that Europe is here due to her strong family system of dark ages and period of renaissance comprising monogamy, primogeniture and "class consciousness". And one of the major causes of Muslim downfall, as written by almost all historians was it's shattered family system comprising polygamy,harem system of concubinage and "Tribal Consciousness".
So, while making your assumptions and presumptions on the basis of present family European system, always remember the historical facts and this presently employed family system will drive Europe to havoc, if they not found a cure. (And they are finding cures now as well)