View Single Post
Old Friday, January 02, 2015

iamauk is on a distinguished road

Can any of you define that what actually denotes from 'Freedom of Women' ?
Like as mentioned above that she is rightful to go walk, shop or even earn freely. Are not we making our own loopholes in Islamic ideology. Let i clarify it that Islam is the only religion that presents the socio-moral rules, defining manifestly the duties of every individual regarding his/her status. Similarly a husband's duty is to earn and wife's to serve her husband and home. This is like categories made by Allah Almighty. Similar is the case of their status, a female is superior when she's mother or elder and male superior when father or elder but in case of husband and wife there are different conditions like somewhere wife has superiority and somewhere husband but makes a balanced average. And on the contrary is the modern ideology and new definition of rights of women. In modern ideology woman is introduced other duties to do in the shape of rights. Yes, we can't deny the fact that we clearly are advocating the western ideology. Where at first woman was introduced that she is just allowed to earn and now forced. In such condition there is no concept of love between wife and husband ( without the relation is just like a play ). Over all if we ponder the natural urge of a woman is peaceful life with her family both before and after her getting married. And there is a stereotype when we refer to being a woman's within four walls ( at home ) we actually imagine a prison lacking adequate oxygen where a woman is kept forcefully.

ByStander...