View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 04, 2015

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antalpur View Post
Was it the CCE-2013 or not? If it was, the questions were supposed to be from that time around. Period. By the way what have have you got to say besides disrespecting other? Totally disgusting !
You meant to say it was a paper of history? what test date you have on your admission slip? go check it and don't stick to it's name. Name might be an eyewash for you, that's why i once again suggest you to go to it's contents not just the name.

If it is CCE-2013 then why did you took it in the end of 2014 which means 2015 and still waiting for the result. You should tell SPSC that they should make special arrangements for taking you in the past and let you have the exam so that you can proudly say it's 2013..it's 2013 people see it's 2013.

Come on man you are living in 2015 it's 2015 already; come out of 2013 it's about time now. Wake up and come out of this illusion and your lala land. It wasn't a retrospective exam.

And i feel really sorry for your comments, your logic is really a prototype for all others of us that just because it was cce-2013 so the questions would be from 2013. What a logic man, i salute your intellectual abilities and credentials. So you are trying to say that if you go for an interview and your logic will be, ok, since i was born on this this date now the questions should only be from the year of my date of birth, just because you were born in that year. Come on man you are grown up now. Let me again remind you it's 2015.

And I am not disrespecting anyone including you. you are the one jumped in n tried to be funny and unreasonable and you still doing the same, So you made your bed now you have to lay on it. In future please avoid this.