View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 04, 2015

amjadiqbal is on a distinguished road
Default Respected hafiz mubashar

No book is authentic.All books by Carvan, Dogar, Advance, Fouzi & JBD contains hundred errors and multiple answers of same questions PLUS they have same but random questions.
But at least they have stuff , you can study to stay updated.
GK never changes except addition of 10-20 Questions yearly.
Al though all Publishers are copy & paste publishers but Advance Publishers books are well defined and with heavy stuff at low prices.

Will try to update authentic GK for all mentioned sections here but it will take time as i don't have copy & past material.

Will update "Tips on Interview Success" according to PPSC members "old men & odd fashioned people" psyche.
Will also update FPSC "Confusion Room VS On demand Psychologist" that how they suppose you inferior than humans, after completing the current topic.

Its spirit,ego and leadership qualities which makes people leaders , don't know that how Novels and subjects inherit the talent in people except being good followers!!!
Look at the Lion of Circus which is trained to sit on chair too.lol

Stay Blessed
hafiz mubashar (Sunday, January 04, 2015), Zia UllahPG (Monday, January 05, 2015)