View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
We must get united and then go further with the proceedings. It is not a matter of pass and fail it is the matter of right and wrong, justice and injustice. If we bear such worst injustice again, then I must say we are uncivilized to bear injustice again and again. Hence, we have to raise our voice. As paper was out of course, key errors, wrong, invalid questions! It is really disgusting! Come forward get united and raise the voice! Allah will help us Insha'Allah.
Exclusive, you just took the words right from my mouth. That is what we are trying to say, but few are cracking up jokes, few are granting us new names. They don't understand that it is not just about getting the marks or pass or fail. The aim behind this is far far above then these little things. Many of us are passed but they are still protesting, because passing doesn't mean that you have accepted all the wrong deeds of SPSC, they will do the same in future.

And this news is 99% confirmed that paper was out much prior to the exam date, and they on purpose made this type of paper so that more and more candidates are sieved out and the ground be clear for the picked out ones, and since very few people will be giving written and many will be out in the next filters, so they will have this ground clear for their chosen ones.

And all those who are just being happier over hardly maintaining to get the passing marks in the screening test, they will be crying over when they will not go through it eventually. Because selection is not on merit but merely on other powerful factors, they will soon come to know.
By all this practice of SPSC, one thing is clear that they have been successful so far in their malafide act, which is Divide and Rule. They have already divided the strength of the candidates, and our few candidates are happily eating that lollipop granted by SPSC, and now if there is no change regarding the Screen Test and if it stands still then they will have to face very limited number of candidates against their already chosen candidates. So the ground seems to be almost clear for their malpractices to play this hoax.

And I am totally unable to understand the logic of those who are against the extra marks given to each candidate, though they will be benefited with extra marks too. so what are they against for? it only seems the reason behind their disagreement that they are afraid of more number of people means more competitive environment.
I hereby once again request everyone from this platform that please gather at one place make an effective strategy before it's too late.

And i would also like to answer those who are saying that Agha Rafiq Chairman of SPSC is a man of repute and honesty, that's why there can be no "Gar-Bar", so let me just remind those people about our beloved "Fakhru-Bhai" the ex-Chief Election Commissioner. He was far more reputed and honest than Agha Rafiq, so why couldn't he arrange to give a free, fair and transparent election? who doesn't know about the massive rigging? though the media watch dog was there, though observers were there and above-all Fakhru Bhai was there with all his honesty and integrity. So why?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guddu For This Useful Post:
Asad Ali Jogi (Tuesday, January 06, 2015), exclusively (Tuesday, January 06, 2015), faraz99 (Tuesday, January 06, 2015), Indomitable (Tuesday, January 06, 2015), saimabaloch (Tuesday, January 06, 2015)