View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 06, 2015

raheel92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostbuster View Post
I have also applied for DDO social welfare. But whenever I check the status of my application by loging in my account in spsc's site, I read (UNDER INITIAL PROCESS) are you people experiencing same or I've flawed somewhere while submitting application. please repond. If it is my mistake i'd contact spsc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R channa View Post
I m also experiencing same process.Actually every application goes under initial process. Have you received confirmation SMS from spsc?
SPSC have three tier application process. Let me explain it to both of you in detail:
1. You will be assign, “Under Initial Process”, before your written examination.
2. “Application under Process”, after successful completion of written exam and before interview.
3. “Close” is the third and last status, which states that the whole process have finished now i.e. completion of interview process and seat allocation to successful candidates.

So, don’t worry both of you have successfully submitted your application on time. There will be no SMS confirmation for this initial exercise, so don’t wait for that.