View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by asifalishah View Post
These are different matters. Fakhru could not bear the political pressure and agha rafiq has nicely handled it. If this chairman resigned, these posts will be sold and distributed...
Recall the last chairman who got his two sons selected on rural and urban domiciles!?
Sorry but your answer doesn't seem to be satisfactory. Everyone knows Fakhru Bhai was way better than Agha Rafiq, and you are saying he didn't sustain the political pressure and Agha Rafiq is stronger than Fakhru Bhai that he can handle everything? oh bro come on, give me a break.

And about the sons issue you can check in one of my earlier posts where i have exposed a bitter truth about Agha Sahab's credibility, where he was found in nepotism n excessive and illegal use of power by first sending his son on deputation in FIA and finally putting pressure on FIA authorities for his absorption in FIA. And now his other son is in the game and he found no other right time or no other suitable job in the whole country except this CCE-2013 right when his father is the Chairman SPSC. Now no matter what, but they will prove it that no one is more competent than Agha's Son and he has come up on merit and very fairly. They will managed to show and make it look transparent somehow.
So now all that seems a legal practice to you? Where did his integrity n honesty go?

Therefore, before singing lovey-dovey songs for someone you should be well-versed with the facts & figures. So now do you get it? if you still don't understand then nothing can satisfy you and your case looks like a case of deep-blind-love bro and nothing else.

for your convenience i put the said link once again, which says the story.

https://daniyalmsheikh.wordpress.com...personalities/
The Following User Says Thank You to Guddu For This Useful Post:
faraz99 (Tuesday, January 06, 2015)