View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 07, 2015

saimabaloch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo mahar View Post
Asalam alaikum everybody. I have been silently reading all the discussion going on here since the day the screening test took place. Now, I want to say something too. I passed the test with 55 marks.

A screening test should not have 50% as passing criteria but since we didn't object to it before the test, it is useless to raise this matter now.

After that, the test was difficult keeping in view the fact that it only an screening test and not an exam for a job. So the test should have been easier. But I don't think one can claim in the court that the test was difficult so it should be declared illegal. There is no law covering this issue.

Next and the most important matter is that of wrong questions, wrong options and wrong keys. SPSC has already announced that they will compensate in this regard. What they need to do, and I hope they will certainly do, is that for the wrong questions and questions with wrong and confusing options, all the candidates should be awarded the marks and the keys should be updated. So, until decision on this matter by SPSC, protests should be called off. If SPSC doesn't compensate for it's mistakes, I will also join the protests.

After that, those saying that the paper was out in the market before time should bring forth some proof.

And as far as the use of mobile phone is concerned, it is the responsibility and moral obligation of the candidates to report such malpractice to the invigilators, especially the head invigilators/ incharge/ supervisor if the invigilator doesn't take any action or is helping a particular candidate in cheating. I know that it was the responsibility of SPSC to stop this thing but the candidates also have responsibilities. Use of mobile phones has also been reported in entry test conducted by NTS in the past.

In the end, some people have accused the chairman of being corrupt because got his son deputed in FIA, etc. I would say that let the relevant authorities take action against him in this matter. What I and many other people know is that after him assuming the chairmanship, SPSC has given jobs on merit, at least to a big extent if not completely. In the past, only a few or jobs were given on merit. So, those planning to protest for resignation of the chairman should keep in mind that rival protests in his favour are also possible. You are free to disagree with me but please be polite. Thanks

jojo mahar at some point you are exactly right ,but spsc has acknowledged few human error ,but according to me there are number of error ,,what will they award us, only 3 mark or 2 mark we are not beggar to take 2 0r 3 mark ,they should award us 10 or 8 mark because there are more than ten mistakes in paper.
Indomitable (Wednesday, January 07, 2015)