View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo mahar View Post
Asalam alaikum everybody. I have been silently reading all the discussion going on here since the day the screening test took place. Now, I want to say something too. I passed the test with 55 marks.

A screening test should not have 50% as passing criteria but since we didn't object to it before the test, it is useless to raise this matter now.

After that, the test was difficult keeping in view the fact that it only an screening test and not an exam for a job. So the test should have been easier. But I don't think one can claim in the court that the test was difficult so it should be declared illegal. There is no law covering this issue.

Next and the most important matter is that of wrong questions, wrong options and wrong keys. SPSC has already announced that they will compensate in this regard. What they need to do, and I hope they will certainly do, is that for the wrong questions and questions with wrong and confusing options, all the candidates should be awarded the marks and the keys should be updated. So, until decision on this matter by SPSC, protests should be called off. If SPSC doesn't compensate for it's mistakes, I will also join the protests.

After that, those saying that the paper was out in the market before time should bring forth some proof.

And as far as the use of mobile phone is concerned, it is the responsibility and moral obligation of the candidates to report such malpractice to the invigilators, especially the head invigilators/ incharge/ supervisor if the invigilator doesn't take any action or is helping a particular candidate in cheating. I know that it was the responsibility of SPSC to stop this thing but the candidates also have responsibilities. Use of mobile phones has also been reported in entry test conducted by NTS in the past.

In the end, some people have accused the chairman of being corrupt because got his son deputed in FIA, etc. I would say that let the relevant authorities take action against him in this matter. What I and many other people know is that after him assuming the chairmanship, SPSC has given jobs on merit, at least to a big extent if not completely. In the past, only a few or jobs were given on merit. So, those planning to protest for resignation of the chairman should keep in mind that rival protests in his favour are also possible. You are free to disagree with me but please be polite. Thanks
First of all welcome on board and i appreciate that you broke your silence and finally came up, brother i would like to submit few aspects in your kind consideration.

1st you said why we didn't protest on 50% marking before the test.

Answer = because then it would have made no sense because no one was affectee at that time, nobody knew that the test would be so unproductive, if it would be a fair exam then believe me nobody would be complaining even on 50% marks. It is was one n only awkward exam of it's kind in the history. There can be a much debate over it but let's not get into it and waste our energy.
The point is one only cries when one gets hit either by some disaster or injustice. We can't beat the drums before even something took place or actually happened. We name a child after he is born not before he came in the world.

2nd point Let relevant authorities take action against his son's issue.

Answer = It was a past incident, the point to bring it now is to talk about the morals and integrity. A person seemed involved in immoral & illegal activities in his past so his honesty and character is at stake. His past has not been stainless. Therefore, telling his achievements now that he has done so n so in the SPSC is like this Urdu proverb "Sou Chuhay kha kay billi Hajj ko challi".
You are what you carry from your past.

And as regard the proofs are concerned about the paper being out then you have to probe into it then you will definitely come to know the truth. Neither you believe us nor the SPSC. You just probe into the matter yourself by your resources and sources. Then your mind will be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel92 View Post
Nobody knows how many marks will be compensated. But if two or three marks make someone mendicant then he/she should also say a big NO to eight or ten marks because it will convert him/her into a BIG MENDICANT.

Thanks for uttering this hard truth in such a harsh way possible to a female mate of ours. Let me tell you one of the differences between the 3 marks and 10 marks in the best possible way you understand.

Suppose you are working as a waiter in some hotel and your pay is fixed 10 rupee per day, but at the end of the day they bamboozle you and just try to make you happy with 3 rupee tip instead of your righteous pay i.e. 10.

So if you accept that 3 rupee tip that's what makes you mendicant. Whereas the 10 rupee is your remuneration accepting which doesn't make you a mendicant but rather a self-made man.

Hope, now you get it what Saima was trying to say. And next time be polite with females specially, or i will be compelled to give you another demo.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guddu For This Useful Post:
faraz99 (Wednesday, January 07, 2015), Indomitable (Wednesday, January 07, 2015), saimabaloch (Wednesday, January 07, 2015)