View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 07, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I meant decrease supply of manpower, sorry for using inappropriate word . But the point still remains that the sermon approach will just decrease the supply of manpower, the factories, I.e. the militant organizations will remain for various reasons such as geopolitical games of the state.
I remember some 15 years back, when we were used to read monthlies like Hamdard, Phool, Taleem.o.Tarbiat , Nonihaal, Urdu digest, Paigham etc.
There were stories about same "Mujahideens" when they were used to shoot "one bullet" and the counterpart Hindu or Russian used to see the same bullet as a "bomb".
And the stories like 2 Mujahideens killed 50 Russians or 10 Hindus.
I remember an old man told me a story in nearly 1997 about a great Mujahid-e-Islam (according to him) called "OBL" who declared that there will be a great war like that with Russia and the coming of Armageddon in 2050's...
The stories are just changed. We can recreate them easily again. Wake up Russia or China again. America will be seen demanding our "Generals" to create a OBL clone or Osama bin Laden part 2.
And the same stories will start appearing in our "monthlies".
mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, January 07, 2015)