View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 08, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH View Post
You might be right.But you must know that to destroy these organizations-does not matter why and how people in the organisation have joined the terrorist organization- army has started the action,and they all will be hanged. Aftermath of this capital punishment would definantly make the people, distraughted from society etc , think thousand time before joining the terrorist group.
As a result happy Pakistan,brother.
I agree with what you said brother, but unfortunately I don't see anything solid behind this 'phansi' approach as well, to me it sounds more like a tamasha to achieve propaganda goals instead of correcting wrong traditions of letting the criminal go and arrest the whole neighborhood haha . At every level Pakistani as a people, society and community does these kinds of things without even knowing and I have clearly noticed that. For example there would be lots of complaints about 'obash larke' but instead of dealing with the obash ones they will start cursing and locking all the boys most probably to save them from joining the obash but won't deal with the obash until they meet their end naturally, that is get hurt in a fight or so, and then a legend will be made like see that's what happens when you do that kind of stuff haha . It is clear that such approach scares everyone and leaves you at the mercy of nature, this is not spreading fear of Allah who has given humans brains to sort out their problems, an active consciousness to organize themselves and strength and courage to master any problem. Thus to me it is much too deep entrenched and not going away easily. Maybe I am extremely pacifist but this is how it seems. What I see is the same thing done by state and authorities, that is setting an example of a few. Thus I pray to Allah to protect everyone from harm and danger but I don't expect anything to come out of all the nonsense debates and actions haha . The people of Pakistan are very poor and afraid, may Allah bless them and protect them from the sinister devils .
SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Thursday, January 08, 2015)