View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 08, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH View Post
How can fear be removed in the circumstances where Killers are free and have no fears to shot someone.do you have any suggestion that government should adopt to remove quickly the fear,so that judges will be able to provide justice???
Well then why not the army come for their protection, perhaps because it's against their prestige to be a guard and protector of the law whereas they perceive themselves to be warriors and masters of the nation. It's no time for arrogance 'under the circumstances' as well but anyways 'under the circumstances' is a nice justification . I agree that 'under the circumstances' it's ok .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH View Post
if they uproot terrorism what is wrong????
My salute 'if they' uproot terrorism . However I still don't think it's going to work. I still think arrangements should be made to let the proper guys do the proper job and only that will work.

On personal level it seems establishing military courts is not just a danger for democracy but it's dangerous for the army itself looking at the present environment. After years of ruling the country it seems the army has grown a political thought of its own that runs within the institution. And it also seems there is two political groups there, one who is still sympathetic to Taliban and one who is vehemently opposed to them and want to finish them off. Thus when there are military courts one segment might still try to get some crooks a bit of relief which can create tensions between army's own ranks. This concern is also making me oppose the idea of military courts.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, January 08, 2015 at 10:57 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to mhmmdkashif For This Useful Post:
SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Thursday, January 08, 2015)