View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 08, 2015

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Those who idealize Modern European shattered Family system should remember one thing. Everybody knows through history that Europe is here due to her strong family system of dark ages and period of renaissance comprising monogamy, primogeniture and "class consciousness".
So, while making your assumptions and presumptions on the basis of present family European system, always remember the historical facts and this presently employed family system will drive Europe to havoc, if they not found a cure. (And they are finding cures now as well)
Working women can still have strong families, and housewives can still give birth to weak families. There are no stereotypes in strong family because it is a very vast and dynamic phenomenon.
Europe's progress is result of its scientific progress and respect for every being even animals. its progress is outcome of freedom of expression and tolerance to bear difference of opinion.
we will have to formulate rules suiting for our own society, now if those things happen to exist in europe or far east or mid east , one must not bother.
Yes historical facts must be kept in mind which tell that when we confiscate women to harems we will suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
And one of the major causes of Muslim downfall, as written by almost all historians was it's shattered family system comprising polygamy,harem system of concubinage and "Tribal Consciousness".
No sane analysis ever held shattered family system responsible for muslims downfall. Infact muslims used to have extended families in those eras of harem and all. Misinterpretation of religion, lust, luxuries, lack of modern education and disinterest in latest technology were the real causes. Harem and concubine cannot be related to family system. And common men didn't have harems.