View Single Post
Old Friday, January 09, 2015

inayatali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guddu View Post
Our demand was 40% marks and on our pressure and protest SPSC has bent its knees, and why any fool will be still protesting after their grievances are settled?
So how come that "Strange Standard" phrase apply here? let me correct your term it's not "strange standards" it's called "Quid Pro Quo". I guess few new comers here are just problematic children. They are trying to look cool with their self-manufactured terms but you are long way from home my dear, you are not dealing here with Babal Jakhrani of Jacobabad.
It's CSS Forum's SPSC section. just remember that, and yes for your convenience me and other fellows have started a thread, so just come join it and contribute something you can and start preparing with us. Here you go.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/sindh-pub...-2013-pcs.html

and yes don't forget to click thanks .

@jhangeerkhan2000
You should stand passed on having such numbers. If your number is not there then you should contact SPSC as it might be some printing mistake or their human error as we have seen many during the Screening Test process.
You are Right dear..... I think spsc has maintained justice in this case. We must be optimistic rather than confusing our mind in negativity.... My beleif is that Allah always gives fruit of Hard work.........
faraz99 (Friday, January 09, 2015), Guddu (Friday, January 09, 2015)