View Single Post
Old Friday, January 09, 2015

iamauk is on a distinguished road

The topic is vast in its sense that can't be explained in short but i have tried to encompass it in short. Here is my paragraph:

Sweet are the uses of adversity.

Life as a bliss, is a lesson taught by adversity. No delight is delight except a fruit of misfortune. Endorsing this fact, Shakespeare in his play 'As you like it' writes 'sweet are the uses of adversity' as a dialogue quoted by a duke, who has been illegally deprived from his authority. Now living an ascetic life, he admits that the real comfort in life comes through the difficulties we face. And we learn more from our bad time than good. In this line there lies a great and true aspect of life. Misfortunes and failures actually excuse us directing towards the success. These are difficulties that inject maturity in us redeeming our character. Moments of happiness are actually the same we experience always while it's the adversity that cheers up in the cause that makes them joyous. It's difficult time that introduces us the way of life of powerless, illuminating the sense of sympathy in us. If there had been no bad time, how one could have know the essence of good time. But there doesn't lie a lesson in a stumble for everyone. Failure brings along some lessons but these lessons remain unseen from those having opacity of impatience. Infect patience is a key to get the lessons out of mishaps. As life is all same for everyone but only those remain immortal that live it enduring its troubles and misadventures patiently. Indeed it's a natural phenomenon that the more we face hardships of life, the more we gain from our life. A candle can never shine without getting its wax burnt, same, a person's fortitude becomes the illumination for others. Actually virtue is a child of those moments in life when one gets its expectations unfulfilled. Thus, Life is nothing, except what one makes it, learning from its tragedy. And almost every big name found in history somehow had a life full of difficulties and this sketches the witness to the fact that surely sweet are the uses of adversity.

Comment and share your writings. And next topic is "Young habits die hard"

ByStander...
asma mehvish (Saturday, January 10, 2015)