View Single Post
Old Friday, January 09, 2015

inayatali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asad Ali Jogi View Post
This is FACE SAVING of SPSC, I am not happy because CCE is being conducted after 2008 almost half a decade , so why Screening ?
competency or incompetency cant be judged by MCQs it can be judged from the written ideas of the candidates. Screening test should be based on Scientific formula .fair chance should be given to all 18000 candidates and there were irregularities in the Screening Test,So the grass marks should be given equal to the wrong answer keys or questions which didn't happen,passing marks must be 33 or 35 as normal criterion. suppose if some candidates got 37 or 39 , Why the grass marks not given to them?. and some protagonist are passed so they have withdrew the protest...! That is not equity.
I dont agree with you, Eventhough there is question mark on the MCQs of Screening test paper but i really support Screening test to filter out non serious candidates. Now written part test would be managed efficiently as there is less number of candidates........