View Single Post
Old Friday, January 09, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
No sane analysis ever held shattered family system responsible for muslims downfall. Infact muslims used to have extended families in those eras of harem and all. Misinterpretation of religion, lust, luxuries, lack of modern education and disinterest in latest technology were the real causes. Harem and concubine cannot be related to family system. And common men didn't have harems.
I had written "one of the causes".
Well it does not require someone's sanity or insanity. It is a well-observed phenomenon. I can't present an immaculate picture due to lack of time and the curse of load shedding of both "Bijli and Gas".
But I can prove my stance easily. Well, it's not mine as I had said. Now, I will have to write an essay again, and nobody will read.

The "Muwalliduns", children from original Arab wives and the bastard or illegitimate sons and daughters, all were included in the inheritance process by the Muftiyan-e-Karams of that era. Polygamy was allowed exceeding the normal limit of 4.Things like "Muta" were promulgated and the "Muslim Leaders" all were indulged in it.
Masses usually follow their leaders.
The system of inheritance divided the big Agriculture lands to thousand pieces, thus making every Tom Dick and Harry, a Feudal Lord.
With this system came a thing called "Sisyphean cycles" among the Muslims.
These cycles were due to one major reason. The Family system which weakened the character of the society as a whole. Each and every strong leader had his own region to rule. Supported by his all types of sons and daughters.
Number of sons can be easily seen with a fact that in a fight 50 sons of Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed R.A were martyred.
And you can easily envisage by taking example of biggest centre of "Prostitution" of sub-continent in Lahore. What can be a real cause of moral degradation then, where these things were a norm. And mothers of 20-30 percent youth were actually concubines.
The same curse lead to the destruction of Sulaiman the Magnificient's empire. How his cunning wife the "Hurram Sultan" and the "Muwalliduns" ended his empire?
With sons worse then fathers and grandsons worse then sons. With final arrival of new cycle.

The "Tribal Consciousness" eliminates the sense of competition among the masses and it's counterpart is "Class consciousness".
The same story was with every leader no matter what his height was.

Now, see the European system.
Morally they were almost at the same place as the Muslims were.
Primogeniture, where there is a sort of injustice in it. There are advantages as well.
The land remain one unit. Others know already that our elder brother will be our leader so they remain calm. Despite of "Multiple leaders" there were consisted fewer "managers" just.
The monogamy, made the family an institution. The man had known that I have these 5-6 children (at that time) with one wife to take care. Coupled with "Class consciousness", it created a system which harboured competition.
With son better then father and grandsons better then sons.
Bastards were dealt as bastards and concubines as concubines. They were not given equal status of sons and wives, respectively. Morally they remained better with transfer of "Qualities" of "familiash mothers" among off springs.
So, the European family system grown better rather then Muslim family system.
Europeans still have strict family system. What we see in media, is just 20-30 percent of it's deteriorated form.
Now have a look on family system of biggest families of Pakistan like Dadas, Sehgals, Memons. What they do to their children marrying outside the family with low class families? Either they totally amputate that family line completely or bring that Low class family to there status with support.

This is the reason that the greatest of all leaders like Saladin, were actually free from the curses and disadvantages of keeping wives and concubines.Their raison d'etre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Europeans still have strict family system. What we see in media, is just 20-30 percent of it's deteriorated form.
Here strictly I meant the "European system" not USA. And those who either worked with them or lived there know the difference between the two.
And we usually see USA in our media. Hollywood you know.
And try to follow and idolize their deteriorated picture.

Last edited by Amna; Monday, January 12, 2015 at 02:58 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts