View Single Post
Old Friday, January 09, 2015

Omicron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atiqrawan View Post
dear brother, i have another question hope u will tell, have they thoroughly checked ur educational documents,degrees and research work?
how much they gave importance to degrees and documents during interview, can u tell common questions they asked in interview? plz little bit explain
thnks a lot
Yes, they do check educational degrees but no one asked me anything about research work. I presume they only check whether they are authentic, from a recognized institute, and CGPA and percentage are correct as required etc.. During interviews, when I entered the room, one of the members at extreme right took the file containing the documents from me and returned at the end. I don't know what he was looking for but he or anyone else didn't ask me anything about them. While I was already easy, they were desperate to make me more easy which made me somewhat nervous instead :-) Initial questions were asked by the senior person in the center and related to the area I belong to and why I wanted to be at their organization. Then he asked another member to ask question and that gentleman asked me very general subject related questions like what do you know about heavy metals.. etc.. I didn't took enough time to answer and thus didn't answered those questions well like i wanted to.. but it was kind of OK interview... then they say "ok that's it" before you know it.. Like you want them to question more.. a very very relaxed interview.. I'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Omicron For This Useful Post:
atiqrawan (Friday, January 09, 2015)