View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 10, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

You attempted your answer correctly but you lack in attempting a question. You need to learn that how to attempt history subjects. You did not give headings and subheadings. Your starting point is vauge and it does not fulfill the requirement what is askked. Moreover, you lack a lot in sequence. First you had to hit the answer in introduction concisely, then you needed to discuss about Sher Shah Suri is called forerunner of Akber. In this question, you need to mention their contributions seperately in seperate headings. In last, you have to give your own analysiss plus conclusion. I don't know why you lack in answering despite of preparing well!

However, attempt your answer from head to tail, don't be too much vague other wise checker won't award you good score. If you want to re attempt this question, just go a head, I will love to check your answer as it's been one of my optional subjects in CSS exam and it is also my subject in PCS exam.

Nevertheless, get your right track, you are detracted at the moment.

Regards: