Young Hafiz is on a distinguished road
Default PMS Interview Experience

Mustafa Kamal
Roll no. 5219
Interview: 20-25min
Panel: Six Members Including Honorable & Respectable CHAIRMAN 
Opt Subjects: A&A, International Law, Sociology, Journalism, Pashto
Qualification: MBA (F)
Bell rang and the office assistant opened the door for me and I asked for the permission to get in. Mr. CM permitted me and I started walking towards the chair, in the meanwhile I greeted the panel loudly, I was answered expectedly (as all of my friends, who had been through the viva, said that they had replied to Salam),CM himself left the chair and shook hand with me so I got some confidence.
After finding out mistakes in my application form, CM look at my age which was 22years and some months at the time of filling application form for the said post in January 2013, to which I said no Sir I’m 25years old now CM respond with a smile OK BACHE 
Coming Back towards Application Form He Looked at My hobbies in which I wrote playing Badminton, travelling, Gathering and watching comedy movies as my hobbies.
CM asked me which movies would like to watch Indian.
I said Yes Sir Indian plus Hollywood
CM smiled y not Pakistanis?
I told that I don’t like Pakistanis Movies 
CM Na Yara You must Watch Lehri Movies, Insan or Gadha etc These are very entertaining to which I said Ok Sir I will with a smile 
My academic career was discussed
CM you have done MBA in Finance and looking for a competitive job? In what direction are you going?
What are you doing nowadays? Replied
CM have you applied for other posts?
I said Yes Sir.
Like which?
I said Tehsildar, ASI, Senior Auditor, Patrol Officer Etc. CM asked about results to which I said Recruitment is still in process 
CM you have changed your subjects Y?
I totally forgotten that I have changed subjects Indo-Pak History was replaced by A&A, to which I said No Sir I haven’t changed it Feeling Confused Here.
CM said it’s Ok no Problem and said COOL BETA RELAX 
CM asked about Violation against women in Pakistan a little bit long discussion on it but discussion was in friendly environment and CM repeatedly criticized my points and suggestions and lastly he conclude discussion with a smile 
Then CM asked about Federal and Provincial Ombudsman. I replied but He didn’t seemed satisfied 
Then He forward me to the Second Member the Most Tough I had Ever Interviewed 
He told me that Acha Beta you have earlier said that I love figures (Never Told them like this that I love this subject etc. otherwise they will give you a good dose of strong RAGRA)
SM: GDP of Pakistan, FDI, Foreign Reserves, Total Debt, Debt to GDP ratio, Tax to GDP ratio and more about economy, AG of Pakistan, PAC its report Cases Recoveries and more about it here were more than 6,7 sorries but I was totally confident in Saying No without any hesitation and fear 
Third Member: Beta What is CCI?
I heard about this word for the first time.
TM: are you aware of this Institution? I said No Sir
He said this is a parliamentary body.
TM: You have studied project management in MBA tell me what is PC1 again I said Sorry Sir 
Fourth Member: What is the difference between Single entry and double entry system?
I replied and explain it to him but he interrupts me and asked me to tell me the end result of both the systems.
Fifth Member:
Tell me Beta about the Senate, its formation, tenure etc. so I answered all questions and share all details about Senate but in a very typically manner 
Sixth Member: what is story by line?
SM: what is yellow journalism?
I shared almost all questions which they Asked me
Pray For Me Dears
No Comments Please 
abby (Monday, January 12, 2015), ADIL KHESHGI (Tuesday, January 13, 2015), The Manager (Monday, January 12, 2015)