View Single Post
Old Monday, January 12, 2015
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabolfaiq View Post
Dear i have done MA in Sociology i havent taken interested in this subject now wanna get a good job like lecturer etc recently in this month dec14p Spsc announced Deputy district officer/social welfare officer . & and i m fully new in this subject i didnt read any book of sociology, please give me advise and share with me study plan in pdf file for sociology email id in my profile,and how much time i should to give for getting full commond in this subject , i'll ever remain thankful to you. Thanks sr
The study plan is already uploaded here. You just need to download it and if it's compressed (.zip format), you will have to unzip/decompress it. Let me tell you that this study plan was prepared for catering to the paper of Sociology in CSS examination, NOT for Lectureship in Sociology or DDO Social Welfare exam etc. However, this may still be of some help in identifying important areas which you must cover. Regarding time, I would recommend you to get serious and give it your best try so that you get the job.

Good Luck!

Regards,