View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Qk Mehsood is on a distinguished road

Salam dearest rivals

QK MEHSOOD
Roll No:5307
before going into my first ever interview details would like to share in 3 steps
1) FIRST:I didn't sleep for a single sec at that night not because of the interview but due to roommate all night "KHRRATAS" so there was no need to get panic in the morning.
2) As it was my first interview so i took a big dose of INDERAL ( tablet which control heart beats )to boost some courage but when i reached there and met some of my group mates i found they also got help from INDERAL and then discussed the side effects and all other stuff.
3)To be honest i was completely blank, could not think properly and was too angry with bookish knowledge, articles and newspaper ideas about our society,extremism and sectarianism, was not willing to discus these topics with anybody. one of our friend was late but he was after me. on my turn when i entered the panel room the i found very friendly and "BAITHAK" like environment.
the Honorable chairman shook hand and then in a very low voice asked me something i just shook head and was looking other members.
the Chairman asked my:
first question
why you were late?
i said sir i was on time and he was corrected by other members that i was the not the "late" aspirant
2nd question
you been to UK?
yes
did you complete your studies
No
reason?
you are from SW agency but living in Mardan?
some other friendly questions
the next one was a white beard pedagogue and asked me some questions
first tel me about different tribes in different agencies which i did
then he took the biggest U turn
what is MMA?
I Would share the remaining part in next thread as its break time: power failure
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qk Mehsood For This Useful Post:
abby (Wednesday, January 14, 2015), Young Hafiz (Monday, January 26, 2015)