View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 13, 2015

osamauaf is on a distinguished road
Default Broad minders should not exceed the limits because Islam draw its limits on our life

The debate in this thread is going to be a battle between so called broad minded people and labeled extremists. @Artemis & @Gypsified what do you suggest the punishment of Blasphemy? Forgive them? Why did't you uttered about those were hanged in Pakistan after 16 December Peshawar incident? I mean Forgive them and also forgive Tony Blair and Jeorge Bush. But why Hitler can not be forgiven then ? Coming back to the topic if freedom of expression is allowed and as you said there is no enforcement in Islam then let me quote an incident. (my words are not the same of hadith but i will explain the mafhoom) once a man convicted blasphemy in front Hazrat Ali R.A. Hazrat Ali R.A was very much near to kill him when spitted on Hazrat Ali R.A. and Hazrat R.A forgave him on inquiring he told if i had killed that man my revenge would also have involved in that act.
Conclusion: Blasphemist should be killed and that's his only punishment. Because Hazrat Ali R.A would have kill him surely if did't spitted on him. And we people are not wise than Hazrat Ali R.A.
Now if you are so much broad minded that you call this act as a crime then i can say anything more. Phir tu tumhara khuda hi Hafiz ha.