View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 13, 2015

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. Now i know that asia bibi and junaid jamshed and all those who ask for pardon must be forgiven. Moreover the fatwas also use term of dhimmis which mean, the blasphemy law is applicable to people who are under our jurisdiction quite interesting because you see france is not our jurisdiction, infact the attackers were the minority living there. I am agreed till here

but, the links you shared clearly state that repititive blasphemy with aim of doing it again can not be spared.

Following are the excerpts from the link you provided.

"This contains a fatwa (see below) that clearly states that a non-Muslim blasphemer cannot be killed unless he/she is habitual in the offense."

"Hundreds of leading ulema of their time from South Asia have declared that non-Muslims cannot be killed for a single offense for blasphemy and their pardon is acceptable unless it becomes a habitual and high frequency offense."
no one asked for the pardon and this newspaper is habitual of committing this offence frequently

‘blasphemers who ask for a pardon would be spared the death penalty’ has already been established by the founder of the Hanafi school of thought, Abu Hanifa.
who asked for pardon here,

I contemplate since charlie hebdo does not come under jurisdiction of islamic law through any means so we can not punish them anyway. But there is no denying the fact that they have committed an unpardonable offence more so when they plan to do it again.
Daisy (Friday, January 16, 2015)