View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I contemplate since charlie hebdo does not come under jurisdiction of islamic law through any means so we can not punish them anyway. But there is no denying the fact that they have committed an unpardonable offence more so when they plan to do it again.
Right. It's their country and demanding them to conform to our laws does not make any sense. We can write whatever we like against holocaust in our country without any Jews coming here and killing us. Because freedom of speech is different for different societies.

The way the two brothers dealt with the editors of Charlie Habdo has actually made things worse for Muslims in Europe which is already seeing a wave of anti-Muslim sentiment and anti-Islam rallies are becoming a norm. This incident will give them more strength.

Further, they wanted to punish the people who disrespected Prophet (PBUH). And what was the result? The record sale of the new issues of Charlie Hebdo, in addition to printing of the cartoons by many other news outlets including such respected papers as The Guardian. Their action basically resulted in a lot more disrespect, at the same time making the lives of Muslim difficult in Europe and beyond. I wonder how much "sawab" will this give them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
imad2 (Thursday, January 22, 2015), imranazeem (Sunday, March 08, 2015), mysterious me (Thursday, January 15, 2015)