View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 15, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamauaf View Post
but i will explain the mafhoom) once a man convicted blasphemy in front Hazrat Ali R.A. Hazrat Ali R.A was very much near to kill him when spitted on Hazrat Ali R.A. and Hazrat R.A forgave him on inquiring he told if i had killed that man my revenge would also have involved in that act.
Conclusion: Blasphemist should be killed and that's his only punishment. Because Hazrat Ali R.A would have kill him surely if did't spitted on him. And we people are not wise than Hazrat Ali R.A.
Correction.

During a battle Hazrat Ali (RA) overcame his opponent and when he was about to Kill him.. The Kafir spit on face of Hazrat Ali (RA) and Hazrat Ali instead of killing him.. Let him go..
One of the companions asked : "O door of Wisdom!! why you let him go?"
He replied :" when i was about to kill him it was for Allah . But when he spit on my face; I became angry and this became for myself instead of Allah.. So I let him go"

http://www.thecult.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1595